Benefits of Aloe Vera:
- Promotes stomach and liver health
- Safely and gently cleanses digestive lining
- Soothes digestive tract
- Helps sustain healthy immune function
- Offers a daily infusion of key nutrients
The Classic Skin Soother, Soothes Internally, Too
Originating in Africa, the aloe vera plant has long been recognized for its ability to calm and soothe. A member of the lily family, aloe thrives in dry parts of the world where there's limited rainfall. It stores what little moisture it receives in the form of gel.
It has been used for thousands of years as ancient cultures around the world discovered its many therapeutic qualities. Drawings of it have been found in ancient Egyptian temples dating to 3000 BC. Alexander the Great started a war for it and Arab traders traveled throughout Asia, spreading the word about it.
Over the years it's been used as a beauty treatment, wound healer and even as an incense for the dead. While aloe continues to be used in skin and beauty treatments, in recent years, it's become enormously popular for digestive health.
It seems aloe vera is chock full of healthy, naturally occurring nutrients. In fact, scientists have discovered over 150 nutritional constituents! While there's no single "hero" ingredient, it appears the power of aloe vera lies in its unique combination of nutrients that work in harmony and complement one another.
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
Here's a breakdown of the nutrients found in aloe vera:
- Vitamins. Aloe vera supplies naturally occurring amounts of Vitamin A, B, C, D, and E.
- Minerals. Minerals and trace elements are needed only in small quantities, but yet they are essential for proper functioning of various metabolic processes. Aloe vera offers numerous minerals including among others: calcium, copper, magnesium, potassium and chromium.
- Enzymes. Enzymes are crucial for digestion as they turn food into usable energy for your body. Specifically, enzymes break down proteins into amino acids that fuel your cells. Some of the main enzymes found in aloe vera include bradykinase to support a healthy immune function, lipase to help digest fats, and amylase to help break down sugars and starches.
- Amino acids. Amino acids form the building blocks of protein and affect our brain. There are 22 total amino acids our bodies require. The good news is that 20 of them are found in the gel of the aloe vera plant. Some of the more well-known include leucine, lysine, tryptophan, threonin and isoleucine.
- Sugars. Not all sugar is bad for you. The skin of the aloe vera plant contains mono and polysaccharides, long chain sugars involved in maintaining a strong immune system. Some of the polysaccharides even adhere to the intestinal lining where they form a protective layer inhibiting the absorption of unwanted elements into your system.
- Saponins. Saponins are the filmy, soapy substance found in the gel. It is the saponin content that ancients treasured for cleansing.
As you can see, there's good reason aloe vera has stood the test of time. Even today many of us keep a plant in our homes for sunburns and scrapes. Due to its various constituents, researchers are now discovering this natural herbal wonder can soothe internally as well. And when your digestion is smooth and functioning properly, your body is able to effectively absorb nutrients, maintain a healthy immune function and enhance overall wellness.
Quality Counts - Authentic Aloe Vera
Remember, not all aloe vera is the same. When it comes to internal health, quality counts. That's why we use only the best, authentic aloe vera available. What's more, we work hard to ensure all our products meet our strict quality standards. Just one easy-to-swallow, economical capsule of our cape aloe vera is all you need to reap the many health benefits of this time-tested herb. A customer favorite and best seller for years. Discover for yourself how much more alive, energetic and vibrant you can feel with our superior quality Aloe Vera capsules.
Customers Love Aloe Vera Capsules
Aloe Vera is wonderful. I have been using this product for about 9 months and I feel good and my digestive system is working great. Bowel movements are regular and normal.
Goodbye to Mild Constipation
I have been an RN for 45 years. Several years ago I ordered Aloe Vera. With the medication I take, I always was mildly constipated. Over-the-counter options are very harsh and undependable. But after taking Aloe Vera, I have found great relief. I would highly recommend to anyone. I wouldn't want to be without it.
I have just tried Aloe Vera for my occasional constipation. It worked so well I told my family about them. Now they have tried them and have reordered.
I have taken your Aloe Vera for years. Often I don't eat enough fruit or vegetables and get mildly constipated. To help, I take an Aloe Vera capsule. They really work wonders without any discomfort.
I had a digestive issue and after taking Aloe Vera for a short period of time, I noticed a difference. I can't recommend you enough! AMAZING!
The Best, Great Price!
Your Aloe Vera is the best and a great price too.
I Keep Coming Back!
I have tried a lot of different brands, but always come back to your Aloe Vera.
Yours Makes a Big Difference!
They say mild constipation is a problem for the majority of men and women over 60. Without going into great detail, that was the case for my wife and me. We had tried other brands of Aloe Vera without help. Because so many of your other products had helped, we gave yours a shot. Lo and behold, BINGO! I understand why indigenous people used this plant for almost everything. Yours has made a big difference. The others had fewer milligrams.
N.L., New York
All of my life, I have had mild constipation. I've tried other things that were too harsh or unpredictable. Thanks to your Aloe Vera, I found the perfect solution.
The Aloe Vera in the health food stores never worked for me. Yours helps me all the time.
"Go" Every Day!
I have had bathroom issues for many years and felt bad all the time. Nothing ever seemed to work, then I discovered your Aloe Vera. Now I "go" every day and have been taking them for 6 years. I feel like a different person, feel great!
D.L., South Carolina
Powerful and Affordable!
Your Aloe Vera is the most powerful and affordable I have ever found. No gas. No bloating. No urgency. My wife likes it to as she does not have to strain to eliminate and it's non-habit forming.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|