The media so often refers to nutritional supplements as being “unregulated,” and, therefore, oftentimes chancy to consume. In 1994, Congress passed the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) under the Clinton administration. This act gives the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) the authority to scrutinize and regulate all nutritional supplements, their manufacturers, and their channels of distribution. Moreover, the FDA has the power to enforce standard practices that ensure the public’s health and safety.
An excellent article outlining the details of the regulation of nutritional supplements can be found at the American Botanic Council’s website.
You can rest assured that Botanic Choice adheres strictly to the mandates the FDA enforces including, but not limited to:
- Ensuring that all products are properly labeled with ingredients and nutritional information
- Leadership within our company to ensure that our team is committed to your good health and well being
- Truthful and well-researched information about the health benefits of each of our vitamins, herbal remedies, and supplements
- A well-defined safety standards system
- Standard manufacturing and packaging processes to ensure quality
- Monitoring of all marketing processes to ensure compliance with FDA regulations
Botanic Choice proudly guarantees that we adhere to FDA rules and regulations, and we are committed to your health and wellness so much so that we offer a full, 100% money-back guarantee on the quality, effectiveness, and potency of our products.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us today or leave your comment in the area below.