Be-Gorgeous Hair Collection 2
Beat the Frizzies!
This product is currently out-of-stock or unavailable to purchase. Please check back later, or check out some of our best sellers.
Save 15% on this marvelous set!
Vitamins 4 Hair™
- Helps you grow your hair out naturally
- Helps make hair feel more pliant and manageable
- Offers protective nutrients to help diminish breakage due to medications, chemical processing or color treatments
- Combats the signs of aging to give you luxurious and younger looking hair
An enormous array of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients are combined to create this customer favorite including...
...Vitamin E - to create that "silky" hair feeling
...Niacin - to support blood flow to your body, including your scalp
...Folic Acid - to support natural hair color
...Biotin - to support healthy hair growth
...PABA - to provide antioxidants on the cellular level
...Iron - to fortify your system
...Plus more hair-supporting nutrients
Do not take if allergic to shellfish: Contains crab, lobster and shrimp.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
Difeel - Ultra Growth 98% Natural Basil-Castor Hair Oil - 2.5 fl oz
- Promotes growth while smoothing each hair follicle preventing future breakage
- Blend of basil and castor oil helps combat brittle rough and damaged hair
- Helps promote hair growth
Basil oil is extremely beneficial to speed up hair growth. Massaging basil oil improves scalp circulation, that stimulates hair follicles and promotes the production of new healthy hair all over again.
Castor oil improves blood circulation at the scalp, ensuring better nutrition for the hair follicles. This acid also helps balance the pH of the scalp. Castor oil is rich in antioxidants that support the keratin in hair, making it smoother, stronger and less frizzy.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|