Blood Pressure Complex™
Blood Pressure Complex - 10 Amazing Benefits:
- Supports blood pressure levels already in the normal range
- Promotes heart health
- Fosters healthy homocysteine levels
- Encourages healthy circulation
- Promotes fat metabolism
- Works to neutralize homocysteine
- Maintains a healthy immune function
- Helps break down carbs and fats
- Enhances energy
- Supports healthy nerve function
Lately, more and more people are searching for natural alternatives to help maintain blood pressure levels already in the normal range. That's where our advanced formula Blood Pressure Complex may be able to help.
Helps Manage Healthy Blood Pressure Levels Already in the Normal Range
Blood pressure is controlled by a variety of organs and systems in the body working together to keep you healthy. Among others, this includes the heart, circulatory system, kidneys and brain. You need a comprehensive solution that addresses these various areas that contribute to blood pressure health. That's the kind of formula you find in our exclusive Blood Pressure Complex.
Two Powerful Capsules Deliver All of This...
- Vitamin C from PureWay-C® 500 mg. This special form of Vitamin C works to give your blood pressure maximum antioxidant protection.
- Vitamin B-6 20 mg. Vitamin B-6 regulates the potassium and sodium ratios in every cell, essential for maintaining healthy blood pressure levels already in the normal range.
- Folate 800 mcg. Plays a role in helping maintaining healthy levels of homocysteine in the blood.
- Vitamin B-12 500 mcg. Homocysteine is an amino acid and the subject of studies on cardiovascular health. B-12 works to help to maintain normal homocysteine levels.
- Chromium 200 mcg. Essential trace mineral that plays a vital role in various bodily processes including blood pressure.
- Hawthorne extract 500 mg. Helps maintain healthy blood flow for a healthier heart. Standardized for 1.8% vitexin-2-rhamnoside.
- Odor controlled garlic 100 mg. Garlic contains naturally occurring nutrients to help maintain blood pressure and cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range. 10,000 PPM allicin potential.
Give this exclusive formula a try and see how great you can feel.
Why Do We Measure Blood Pressure?
With normal blood pressure, the first number, called systolic, should be less than 120. The systolic number represents the pressure while your heart is beating. The lower number, or diastolic, which should be less than 80, represents the pressure when your heart is resting between beats.
In some people, the system that regulates blood pressure goes awry for a number of reasons. Arteries stay constricted and drive up the pressure in the larger blood vessels. Both numbers are important to closely monitor. Make sure you do the same.
PureWay-C® is a registered trademark of Innovations Laboratories Inc.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|