Benefits of Gluco-Care Complete:
- Supports healthy levels of glucose in the bloodstream
- Combats glucose-spiking foods like starches, sugars and carbs
- Offers antioxidant protection
- Enhances quality of life
- Supports weight management and total wellness
If your body is not responding to insulin as it should, it can create two health issues:
- Glucose will remain in your bloodstream where it can wreak havoc on nerves and organs
- Cells become starved for sufficient glucose which is their main source of fuel
But now there's hope with Botanic Choice's precision blend specially developed to support healthy glucose levels. Gluco-Care Complete promotes insulin awareness and efficiency and may help protect against certain health issues. It works hard to also support healthy triglycerides and healthy glucose, carbohydrate and sugar metabolism.
Each Daily Dose Delivers
GlucoHelp(R) Banaba Extract (Lagerstroemia speciosa). standardized for 18% corosolic acid. This clinically-researched ingredient has shown remarkable results on blood sugar levels. In two human trials GlucoHelp showed a positive effect on fasting blood glucose levels, especially after a starchy meal, and showed a benefit overall on the effects of blood sugar issues.
Chromium as ChromeMate(R). Supports healthy carbohydrate and sugar metabolism.
Cinnamon Extract. Traditional blood sugar supporter also supports healthy triglycerides.
Vitamin K2. While you may be familiar with K2 to support healthy blood flow and circulation, you may not know it helps protect insulin as well. It appears to play a role in converting certain substances that affect blood sugar metabolism.
CoQ-10. Offers antioxidant protection and heart support.
Magnesium. Fosters healthy heart and muscles.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
GlucoHelp is a registered trademark of Soft Gel Technologies, Inc.
ChromeMate is a registered trademark of InterHealth Nutraceuticals Inc.