CoEnzyme Q-10 200 mg.
Supports Heart Health
Benefits of CoEnzyme Q-10 200 mg.
- A vital nutrient for cellular energy production
- Especially important for the high energy needs of the heart
- Provides antioxidants, protecting cells from free radical damage
- A daily intake of 100 mg. or more may be a good choice for those on cholesterol lowering statin drugs 1
The Perfect "10"
CoQ-10 plays an important role in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the main source of cellular energy. It is particularly important to the muscle with the highest energy needs - your heart. Unfortunately age, genetics, and cholesterol-lowering statin drugs can decrease the amount of CoQ-10 your body produces and utilizes, making it a good option for heart health.1
Botanic Choice offers only the best 100% CoQ-10. There are no artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten or sodium. When it comes to your heart, never settle for less!
1. Caso, G., Kelly, P., McNurlan, M.A. & Lawson, W.E. (2007). Effect of Coenzyme Q10 on Myopathic Symptoms in Patients Treated with Statins. American Journal of Cardiology, 99 (10), 1409-1412.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|