Heart & Circulation Duo
Generous 120 mg. of CoQ-10 with Time-Tested Butcher's Broom
Chances are, if you have heart concerns your circulation's probably affected too. Here we combine two time-tested favorites that supports both.
Benefits of CoEnzyme Q-10 120 mg.
- A vital nutrient for cellular energy production
- Especially important for the high energy needs of the heart
- Provides antioxidants, protecting cells from free radical damage
- A daily intake of 100 mg. or more may be a good choice for those on cholesterol lowering statin drugs 1
CoEnzyme Q-10 (CoQ-10) is a naturally-occurring, fat-soluble compound that provides energy to every cell in your body, especially your heart. As you age, your ability to produce CoQ-10 declines. Is your body getting enough of this important nutrient?
The Perfect "10"
CoQ-10 plays an important role in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the main source of cellular energy. It is particularly important to the muscle with the highest energy needs - your heart. Unfortunately age, genetics, and cholesterol-lowering statin drugs can decrease the amount of CoQ-10 your body produces and utilizes, making it a good option for heart health.1
Botanic Choice offers only the best 100% CoQ-10. There are no artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten or sodium. When it comes to your heart, never settle for less!
Benefits of Butcher's Broom Extract
- Encourages healthy circulation and blood vessel tone
- Works to keep legs and ankles healthy and comfortable
- Fosters proper water balance
- Helps ease feelings of heaviness, tension and tingling in the lower legs
Centuries ago the ancient Greeks and Romans used Butcher's Broom as a general health tonic. Today it's well known and studied for its active compounds, ruscogenin and neoruscogenin, that appear to promote healthy permeability in veins. Each powerful capsule delivers a powerful 4:1 standardized Butcher's Broom Extract.
Keep your legs feeling great with our Butcher's Broom Extract while nourishing your heart with a generous 120 mg. of CoQ-10. It's a winning combo!
1. Caso, G., Kelly, P., McNurlan, M.A. & Lawson, W.E. (2007). Effect of Coenzyme Q10 on Myopathic Symptoms in Patients Treated with Statins. American Journal of Cardiology, 99 (10), 1409-1412.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|