Heart & Circulation Duo
Generous 120 mg. of CoQ-10 with Time-Tested Butcher's Broom
Due to high demand this product is currently unavailable, but we expect more soon. Please check back in the next few days. Thank you.
Chances are, if you have heart concerns your circulation's probably affected too. Here we combine two time-tested favorites that supports both.
Benefits of CoEnzyme Q-10 120 mg.
- A vital nutrient for cellular energy production
- Especially important for the high energy needs of the heart
- Provides antioxidants, protecting cells from free radical damage
- A daily intake of 100 mg. or more may be a good choice for those on cholesterol lowering statin drugs 1
CoEnzyme Q-10 (CoQ-10) is a naturally-occurring, fat-soluble compound that provides energy to every cell in your body, especially your heart. As you age, your ability to produce CoQ-10 declines. Is your body getting enough of this important nutrient?
The Perfect "10"
CoQ-10 plays an important role in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the main source of cellular energy. It is particularly important to the muscle with the highest energy needs - your heart. Unfortunately age, genetics, and cholesterol-lowering statin drugs can decrease the amount of CoQ-10 your body produces and utilizes, making it a good option for heart health.1
Botanic Choice offers only the best 100% CoQ-10. There are no artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten or sodium. When it comes to your heart, never settle for less!
Benefits of Butcher's Broom Extract
- Encourages healthy circulation and blood vessel tone
- Works to keep legs and ankles healthy and comfortable
- Fosters proper water balance
- Helps ease feelings of heaviness, tension and tingling in the lower legs
Centuries ago the ancient Greeks and Romans used Butcher's Broom as a general health tonic. Today it's well known and studied for its active compounds, ruscogenin and neoruscogenin, that appear to promote healthy permeability in veins. Each powerful capsule delivers a powerful 4:1 standardized Butcher's Broom Extract.
Keep your legs feeling great with our Butcher's Broom Extract while nourishing your heart with a generous 120 mg. of CoQ-10. It's a winning combo!
1. Caso, G., Kelly, P., McNurlan, M.A. & Lawson, W.E. (2007). Effect of Coenzyme Q10 on Myopathic Symptoms in Patients Treated with Statins. American Journal of Cardiology, 99 (10), 1409-1412.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|