Black Seed Oil 1000 mg
Benefits of Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa)
- Offers numerous nutritional benefits (see below!)
- Source of good-for-you Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs)
- Easy-to-swallow veggie capsule
- Each daily dose 1000 mg.
The One that Really, Truly Does it All
You may have heard the buzz about Black Seed Oil, but what is it?
Black Seed Oil is extracted from the black seeds of cumin, a culinary spice that's been used for centuries in Indian and Middle Eastern dishes. Historical accounts go back as far as ancient Egypt. King Tut, Cleopatra and Hippocrates were reported to have extolled the virtues of Black Seed. Recently, the slightly curved cumin seeds have been a subject of intense interest because they appear to offer an enormous array of health benefits to various bodily functions, systems and processes. Here's just a sampling:
- Promotes heart health
- Supports blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels already in the normal range
- Fosters a healthy immune system function
- Encourages joint health and comfort
- Promotes respiratory health, including year-round support for sinuses and nasal cavities
- Supports stomach and digestive health
- Supports weight loss goals when used in conjunction with diet and exercise
- Protects against oxidative stress
- Fosters healthy cognitive function
- Supports liver and kidney health
- Promotes nerve health
WOW! This truly is the one that does it all. No wonder it's been flying off the shelf! Could this be what you're looking for to feel in tip-top shape? Try it and find out for yourself!
Black Seed Oil Customer Highlights
- Feeling - "I just like the way Black Seed Oil makes me look and feel."
Non-GMO and no milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts or soybean.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|