Energizing Scents Set
Our Energizing Scents Set includes 100% pure essential oils Grapefruit, Lime, Rosemary, and Lemongrass.
Grapefruit (pink) Essential Oil
- 100% pure essential oil of Citrus Paradisi
- Country of origin: USA
- Fresh, sweet, citrus aroma
- Clarifies and centers the spirit
For Aromatherapy -
Did you know that the discovery of grapefruit occurred only 300 years
ago? Some believe the grapefruit is a cross between a Pomelo and a Sweet
Orange, but that's just a theory. What's not a theory is the wonderful,
refreshing aroma of grapefruit, especially the sweet pink kind. Ideal
for a diffuser, grapefruit oil has a tangy/tart, yet soft aroma that's
enjoyed with the very first whiff. It blends well with many other
essential oils especially Basil, Geranium, Peppermint and Bergamot. It
can also be used as a substitute for other essential oils. Highly
concentrated, so only a few drops are needed.
Lime Essential Oil
- 100% pure essential oil of Citrus Aurantifolia
- Expressed, cold pressed
- Reminiscent of lime juice
- Nurtures the soul
Rosemary Essential Oil
- Fresh, mild pine-like scent
- Lifts your spirit
- External use only
Native to the Mediterranean, this shrubby bush reaches three to four feet high with light blue or pink flowers. Its name comes from Latin Rosmarinus, meaning "sea dew" because it prefers access to ample water. Ancient cultures considered rosemary to be a sacred herb with many powers. During the Middle Ages it was used to ward off the plague, in France it was burned in the hospitals during epidemics. Traditionally, rosemary is often considered the "herb of remembrance" and brides carried it in their wedding bouquet for centuries.
You can use Rosemary to freshen your room by adding it to potpourri or a terra cotta perfume ring. It will energize you and lift your spirits! A common ingredient in expensive salon products, rosemary cleanses skin and adds shine to your hair. Blended with grapeseed oil it makes a stimulating scalp massage.
Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 100% pure essential oil
- Cymbogon citratus
- Lemony fragrance
- Cleanses, soothes and refreshes
Native to India, where it is known as Indian Verbena, lemon grass is a perennial aromatic grass that grows over two feet tall. It is frequently used in Ayurvedic medicine as well as in perfumes and soaps.
- Use in potpourri or handmade soaps
- Blend with lavender, rosemary and water to create a fragrant spray
- Add a drop or two to a vaporizer to calm frazzled nerves
- Blend with lavender for a relaxing massage
- Eases stress and renews the spirit
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.