Fast-Acting Joint Comfort with Natural Eggshell Membrane
Works in 10 Days or Less!
Benefits of Fast-Acting Joint Comfort with Natural Eggshell Membrane:
- Works rapidly in 10 days or less!
- Works continuously for 30-60 days!
- Eases stiffness and enhances joint function
- Promotes flexibility and comfort
- Works to block interactions of certain molecules responsible for joint discomfort
If you've been frustrated by joint products that take too long to work...or don't work at all, this one's for you!
It Starts with NEM® , the #1 Eggshell MembraneWhen it comes to joint comfort, you want the best and to feel better right now! That's why we selected NEM® , the original #1 branded eggshell membrane ingredient with multiple published safety and efficacy studies. It's the most researched eggshell membrane for joint health and shown to be effective in humans. NEM® Natural Eggshell Membrane delivers naturally occurring nutrients essential for healthy joint cartilage and tissue including glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, collagen, peptides and other beneficial proteins.
In one particular study of 67 patients, supplementation with NEM®, 500 mgs. taken once daily, significantly eased joint discomfort compared to a placebo at 10, 30 and 60 days. (1,2)
Supercharged with Three More IngredientsWe added Turmeric extract (standardized for 95% curcuminoids) for its potent, joint-supporting curcurmin content. Next we included White Willow Bark which has been studied for low back discomfort and popular in herbal medicine for centuries. (3) We rounded out our exclusive formula with BioPerine® a patented extract from black pepper, standardized for 95% piperine, that helps foster fast, efficient absorption of the curcurmin.
1. Ruff K. J., Winkler A., et. al. Eggshell membrane: a randomized, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study. Clin Rheumatol (2009) 28:907-914.
2. Benson K.F., Ruff K.J., Jensen G.S. Effects of natural eggshell membrane (NEM) on cytokine production in cultures of peripheral blood mononuclear cells after in vitro digestion. J Med. Food. 2012 Apr; 15(4); 360-8. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2011.0197. Epub 2011 Dec 14.
3. Chrubasik S., Eisenberg E., Balan E., Weinberger T., Luzzati R., Conradt C. Treatment of low back pain exacerbations with willow bark extract: a randomized double-blind study. Am J Med. 2000 Jul; 109(1): 9-14
NEM® is a registered trademark of ESM Technologies. BioPerine® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|