Benefits of Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera):
- A multi-purpose superfood for every home
- Makes a fragrant, rich, non-greasy skin moisturizer
- Ideal for cooking, baking or frying
- Contains medium chain triglycerides for energy
Although Coconut Oil has been used around the world for centuries, it has recently enjoying renewed interest as part of a healthy lifestyle. For those on a low-carb diet, it's a great substitute for butter or shortening and can be used in cooking, baking or frying because it can withstand high heat. Plus it's wonderfully fragrant and flavorful.
Our special Coconut Oil is pure and natural, free of carbohydrates and minimally processed.
Valuable Energy Source
Obtained from the ripe fruit of the flesh, our Malaysian Coconut Oil is a natural source of saturated fat and consists of medium chain triglycerides (MCT) among them lauric acid, capric acid, caprylic acid, and myristic acid. Your body quickly metabolizes these MCTs and converts them into ready, usable energy.
But the benefits of Coconut Oil don't stop there. Just look at all the Coconut Oil uses there are...
Coconut Oil for Skin, Coconut Oil for Hair, Coconut Oil for Many Beautiful Uses!
- Soothe and moisturize skin - simply apply after bathing to lock in moisture
- Protect hair from dryness - rub in a small amount before or after shampooing
- Apply as a natural deodorant - no chemicals and effective at combating sweat odor
- Fix raggedy cuticles - massage into cuticles once daily to restore torn cuticles
- Remove eye makeup - dab onto a cotton ball to gently remove even stubborn eye makeup
- Massage - ideal to add with lavender for a relaxing massage
- Fix cracked heels and rough elbows - apply a thin layer at nighttime and wake up to smoother skin
- Soothe chapped lips - no worries about chemicals, coconut oil is the perfect lip balm any season
- Added to essential oil diffuser - just add a few drops to extend the life of your essential oils
- Freshen breath - use equal parts coconut oil and baking soda, swish and enjoy a fresher mouth
Coconut Oil for Dogs
Dogs get tummy aches too. Mix one to two teaspoons in with their food to aid digestion. It's also good for their skin and coat.
Coconut Oil for the Household and Kitchen
- Shoe shiner - works on leather and leather-like synthetics
- Furniture polish - good on granite, metal and wood
- Coffee and smoothies - add a tablespoon for healthy, tasty benefits
- Gum remover - dab onto surface to gently remove
Add this versatile oil to your life today!
Please note: This product will melt at warm temperatures and become solid again when cool. This is natural and may affect the appearance, but will not harm the quality of the product.
Directions: If hard, it can be softened by placing in a pan of hot water for 30 minutes. Allow time to cool before applying. Do not place in microwave.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|