Probiotic Supreme benefits:
- Works to balance intestinal bacteria by adding "friendly" strains to your digestive tract
- Fortifies immunity and encourages overall wellness
- Enhances digestion and nutrient absorption
- Probiotics are one of the quickest growing supplement categories in the U.S.
Maintains a healthy immune system
Did you know that 80 percent of your immune system resides in your intestines? It's here that both nutrients...and toxins are absorbed. Probiotics are "good" bacteria that protect your digestive tract and your health. Probiotics help maintain your intestinal tract to aid digestion for optimal health.
What makes our Probiotic Supreme unique is that it contains patent-pending BIO-tract® technology, for maximum effectiveness. This advanced blend contains one billion live organisms at the time of manufacture that are formulated to survive stomach acids and deliver probiotics directly to your intestinal tract where they work to keep your intestinal flora balanced.
More powerful than immune-boosting yogurt
When it comes to your intestines, you want the best quality you can find. And that's what you get with Probiotic Supreme -- high quality ingredients, with five different types of bacteria...including the type you now see in popular immune-boosting yogurt, which offers you only scant amounts of L.acidophilus. Larger quantities are needed for it to be effective.
Two caplets daily of our Probiotic Supreme gives you five different types of good bacteria:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus - Helps you digest dairy and supports female health as well
- Bifidobacteria longum - Helps restore intestinal balance
- Bifidobacteria bifidum - Protects gastro-intestinal system from "unfriendly" bacteria
- Lactobacillus casei - Helps propagate good bacteria
- L. helveticus - Found in certain cheeses, this helps break down dairy and aids in digestion
Trust only the best for your digestion - Probiotic Supreme with BIO-tract.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|