Benefits of Bilberry Plus:
- Traditional vision supporter with high quality bilberry extract
- Fosters healthy nails
- Gives skin a youthful appearance
- Creates luxurious-looking hair
Bilberry, The Night-Vision Secret of WWII Pilots
Called blueberry in Europe, bilberry's use stretches back many years. In fact, history has it that bilberry was first taken by British Royal Air Force pilots in WWII so they could see better on their nighttime bombing runs. Today it's no surprise that it's such a popular nutrient.
Two Powerful Bilberry Plus Tablets Deliver:
- Bilberry Extract 20 mg. — An antioxidant that fights free radicals, our high quality Mirtoselect® bilberry extract is standardized containing 36% anthocyanins. It is obtained exclusively from bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) fresh fruits harvested when ripe, between July and September.
- Vitamin B-2 20 mg. — Supports general health and wellness.
- Carrot Powder 100 mg. — The old wives' tale about carrots being good for your vision may be true!
- Citrus Bioflavonoids. 200 mg. — Provides antioxidants to fight free radicals at the cellular level.
- Vitamin A 5,000 IU— Plays a role in vision and healthy skin.
Try this popular formula today. You'll only find it here!
Not available in California.
Mirtoselect® is a registered trademark of Indena
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|