Coconut Oil, Organic 1000 mg.
Benefits of Organic Coconut Oil 1000 mg Supplement:
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
- High quality, made with organic coconut oil
- Good option for overall health and wellness
- Popular for weight loss support
Coconut oil has taken the country by storm...and for good reason. Coconut oil delivers naturally occurring fatty acids and medium chain fatty acids (triglycerides) that quickly metabolize for an energy boost. Made with organic coconut oil, Botanic Choice's Coconut Oil supplement is a great way to promote good health and vitality.
There is some speculation about where coconuts originated - either Malaysia or northwest South America. Regardless, their use quickly spread worldwide due to seafaring trade routes or even ocean currents, since coconuts are lightweight and float in water. Today coconuts are grown in more than 60 countries including India, the Philippines and Indonesia, among others.
For generations, coconut has been used as a food source and as an ingredient in various dishes and desserts. Due to its rich oil content, recently it's been added to cosmetics like creams, scrubs, moisturizers, shampoos and more. In the last few years nutritionists have turned their attention to coconut oil as an important supplement to the diet as well.
Nutritious Coconut Oil
Coconut oil was historically popular for a wide range of health issues, especially among the inhabitants of the Pacific and Asian areas. Today we know that coconut oil is chock-full of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals.
Top 5 Reasons to Try our Coconut Oil 1000 mg. Supplement, Made with Organic Coconut Oil
- Populations that eat coconuts as part of their regular diet tend to have healthy hearts.
- Coconut oil can help you meet your weight loss goals. As mentioned above, medium chain fatty acids can increase energy when compared to the same amount of calories from longer chain fats. This can lead to consuming fewer calories per day.
- Coconut oil can help ease hunger so you eat less. That's good news for your waistline!
- Coconut oil supports heart health. Some believe that certain saturated fats, like those found in coconut oil, can help support healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
- Coconut oil fosters healthy digestion and immune system function.
Each Coconut Oil softgel typically contains these fatty acids.
- Lauric Acid
- Myristic Acid
- Caprylic Acid
- Palmitic Acid
- Oleic Acid
- Capric Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Linoleic Acid
When it Comes to Coconut Oil, Quality Counts
Since Coconut Oil supplements have become so popular, there's no shortage on store shelves. But if you're going to take it, make sure it is high quality and from organic sources like Botanic Choice's Coconut Oil softgels. Our 1000 mg.Organic Coconut Oil softgels are free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, wheat, peanuts and soybeans.
See how great you can feel with our easy-to-swallow Coconut Oil softgels!
Use in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet & exercise plan.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|