Super C Plus™
Benefits of Super C Plus:
- Utilizes an absorbable, patent-pending form of Vitamin C called PureWay-C®
- Delivers six additional ingredients for maximum effectiveness
- Offers superior protection for your immune system
Vitamin C that Gets to Work
Well known for its ability to help shore up your natural defenses and as a powerful anti-aging antioxidant, Vitamin C can sometimes be difficult for your body to absorb. You won't have that concern with our Super C Plus. This advanced formula is made with PureWay-C®, a form of Vitamin C that has been specially developed to enhance delivery, availability and distribution. The bottom line: it gets to work to keep you healthy.
In addition to Vitamin C from PureWay-C®, this blend also contains...
- Acerola extract 4:1 — From a shrub native to North and South America, acerola extract benefits your immune system and your skin.
- Alfalfa powder — This 20 foot plant contains naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, and other important nutrients for a healthy body.
- Barley grass powder — An ancient "superfood," barley grass powder provides a myriad of amino acids, and antioxidants to support health and well being.
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex — These water soluble compounds come from citrus fruits and various plants and work with Vitamin C.
- Rutin — Works at the cellular level to scavenge free radicals.
- Rose hips extract - This is a powerful 4:1 extract (Rosa canina) often paired with Vitamin C.
If you're looking for superior immune system and antioxidant protection, Super C Plus is the one for you.
Super C Plus Customer Highlights
- Quality - "Great price and a high quality product. I have found that your products are the best value."
PureWay-C® is a registered trademark of Innovation Laboratories, Inc. US and International patents pending.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|