Benefits of Thyroid Complex:
- Provides 13 thyroid supporters including iodine, selenium and zinc
- Works with your system to maintain healthy thyroid function
- Supports healthy weight, mood, body temperature, energy, digestion, cardiovascular system, hair, nails, and more
Just Take a Look at All the Functions Your Thyroid is Involved In:
||Heart and Cholesterol
Recently the tiny thyroid gland has become the topic of conversation
across the country. Many experts believe that your thyroid can be the
source of many hidden health concerns. Surprising news now reveals that
certain foods in our modern diet many contribute to overall thyroid
health. Could your thyroid be the reason you're not feeling up to
par?...Why you're hot/cold?...Why you're struggling with extra pounds?
Thyroid Issues Are Often Overlooked, Yet Common
the thyroid weighs only about one ounce, it’s got a big job. Your
thyroid affects just about every cell in your body, from your hair
follicles to your toenails and everything in between. Yet thyroid issues
are often overlooked because they can easily be mistaken for something
else, so you may never get to the root cause of your health concern.
As you know, iodine plays an important role in thyroid health.
Shockingly, it’s estimated that 1 in 7 American women do not get enough
iodine from their diet.1 Iodine helps
regulate the body’s energy production and stimulates the rate of
metabolism, which helps your body burn excess fat. These are all
important processes to maintaining a healthy weight. That’s why iodine
is one of the key ingredients in our Thyroid Complex, along with 12
other thyroid supporters.
Healthy Metabolism, Healthy Weight, Healthy You
In addition to iodine, Thyroid Complex also includes an array of
valuable B vitamins which help your body break down and utilize
carbohydrates, fats and proteins. The 13 ingredients found in Thyroid
Complex give your thyroid the natural nutrition it needs to support
healthy metabolism, healthy weight and a healthy you. Feel your best all
day, every day with Thyroid Complex.
13 Ingredients Nutritionally Support Your Thyroid
The ingredients in Thyroid Complex support the healthy metabolism of
the TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) and provide beneficial
antioxidants to nutritionally support total thyroid health. With each
daily dose, you get...
- Iodine 190 mcg. This trace mineral is essential
for healthy thyroid function, yet with the reduction in salt intake,
it's estimated that millions of Americans are lacking it.
- Selenium 100 mcg. A critical mineral for healthy thyroid function, selenium also promotes healthy skin and hair.
Zinc 25 mg. Essential for healthy thyroid metabolism
- Copper 1.5 mg. Copper combines with certain proteins to help a number of body functions, including energy.
- Vitamins B1 50 mg., B2 25 mg., B3 50 mg., B6 100 mg., B12 100 mcg.
These vitamins are involved in several processes including the
metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. In addition they boost
energy, ease stress and fight fatigue.
- L-Tyrosine 100 mg. This amino acid plays a role in thyroid hormone production while also helping boost mental and physical stamina.
- Magnesium 310 mg. The fourth most abundant mineral in the human body, magnesium is involved in bone and mineral metabolism.
- Manganese 10 mg. Manganese is involved in lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Irish Moss 75 mg. A red seaweed, Irish Moss is also known as chondrus crispus.
Use our thyroid support supplement in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet & exercise plan.
1. Miller Jr M.D., D. W. (2006). Extrathyroidal Benefits of Iodine. Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, 11(4), 106-110.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food
and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any disease.