Herbal Restful Leg Formula™
Benefits of Herbal Restful Leg Formula Circulation Supplements:
- Helps ease that heavy leg, "creepy-crawly" feeling
- Protects blood vessels
- Supports healthy circulation and fosters smooth blood flow
- Gives you comfort, so you can finally relax!
It happens a few minutes after you lie down, just when you're trying to relax or go to sleep — that uncomfortable urge to move your legs. You walk around to get relief. You toss and turn in bed desperately trying to get some peace and quiet...and it doesn't come. Agitated legs can disturb your sleep and make your daily life miserable.
It is believed that because there is so much blood coursing through your legs, the cause of the "urge to move" feeling is due to poor circulation. That's where Herbal Restful Leg Formula may be a good option.
With each daily dose of two powerful capsules, you get...
- Vitamin E Supports circulation and protects blood vessels.
- Folate 100% of Daily Value. Helps support healthy homocysteine levels for a healthy circulatory system.
- Iron Essential for the formation of red blood cells.
- Magnesium Supports a healthy heart and muscles.
- Bromelain Promotes proper blood flow throughout the body and soothes discomfort.
- Butcher's Broom Extract (standardized for 10% ruscogenins) Helps reduce that restless, heavy leg feeling.
- Gotu Kola Extract 6 (standardized for 10% triterpenes) Supports healthy circulation and veins, especially in the legs.
- Proprietary Herbal Blend bayberry root bark, cayenne pepper, white oak bark, witch hazel. This exclusive, natural blend of traditional herbs provides circulatory comfort and support.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|