Benefits of Ashwagandha Extract:
- Traditionally prized for its adaptogenic properties
- Helps combat the harmful effects of stress
- Fosters peace and relaxation
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Standardized extract with 450 generous milligrams
- Non-GMO and gluten free
Used extensively in Ayurvedic medicine for everything from physical comfort to stress management, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an herb native to Southern Asia. It is commonly called Indian ginseng, Indian winter cherry or poison gooseberry and is a member of the Solanaceae family. It has small green flowers and bears reddish fruit.
Ashwagandha benefits various bodily functionsWhile the leaves and fruit have been used topically, it is the root that's most often used orally. Ashwagandha root is considered an adaptogen, which is a substance that helps your body adapt to stress and balance your body's processes
Top 10 Ashwagandha root benefits
- Helps ease feelings of stress and anxiety
- Clears mind and fosters concentration
- Plays a role in the body's stress hormone, cortisol
- Helps you adapt to daily stress
- Promotes mental and physical stamina
- Works to soothe and calm
- Boosts immunity, especially after periods of mental or physical stress
- Supports overall body functions
- Fosters physical comfort
- Promotes positive mood and outlook
If you're facing daily challenges...If you're exhausted from the stress and strain of life...If you're wanting to feel refreshed and rejuvenated and greet each day with enthusiasm, you owe it to yourself to try our potent Ashwagandha Extract today.
Want to learn more? Check out our Ashwangandha reviews!
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|