Tea Tree Oil
Due to high demand this product is currently unavailable, but we expect more soon. Please check back in the next few days. Thank you.
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- A must-have for any home
- Light spicy aroma
- External use only
Native to Australia, the melaleuca tree, from which tea tree oil is derived, is an evergreen-type tree similar to a cypress. It grows to a height of about twenty feet. It is hardy, growing even after it's been cut down. Traditionally the Australian Aborigines used it for a variety of medicinal uses, especially for the skin. During WWII, soldiers were issued Tea Tree Oil as part of their military kit. Today Tea Tree Oil is used worldwide and is often included as a key ingredient in soaps, lotions, deodorants and room fresheners.
Tea Tree Oil Uses
Due to its potency, Tea Tree Oil is frequently mixed with other ingredients such as a carrier oil or otherwise diluted for many everyday uses. Blend with other oils, lotions or water to promote healthy, clean skin and...
- Moisturize dry cuticles
- Comfort insect bites
- Freshen laundry
- Eliminate shoe odor
- Add to water as a household cleaner
- Add to a diffuser for fragrant aromatherapy
Tea Tree Oil for Hair
Tea Tree Oil can soothe and calm your scalp and promote healthy hair. Here are a few uses of Tea Tree Oil for hair.
- Add a tiny drop to shampoo for extra cleansing.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and massage into your scalp to nourish and cleanse roots, then wrap hair in a towel for 15 minutes, relax and rinse. Perform 2 times/week.
- Warm up (not hot) your tea tree/carrier solution, massage into scalp, wrap in a towel and rinse after 30 minutes. Perform weekly.
- Make a spray with a few drops of Tea Tree Oil per ounce of water and spritz hair in the morning for healthier looking hair.
As you see, there are many benefits of Tea Tree Oil for everyday use. Try it today to discover for yourself why it has been so popular for so long!
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|