Honeysuckle Floral Oil
- Summery fragrance
- Stimulates the system
- For external use only
A type of vine-like evergreen native to Asia, honeysuckle produces large leaves and fragrant white flowers. It can grow so large, in fact, that it sometimes reaches over twenty feet in height, choking out other, native, species. Today it grows in most parts of the world.
For Aromatherapy - Here are just a few ways to use Honeysuckle Floral Oil...
- Potpourri - Create a custom mixture
- Hair Brush - Place a drop or two on your brush
- Diffuser - Add to a lamp ring or reed diffuser
- Drawer Sachet - Put a drop or two on a cotton ball and place into your drawers
- Room Spray - Add to a spray bottle for a unique room freshener
Botanic Choice floral oils are packed in traditional brown glass bottles to protect their freshness from exposure to light.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|