Prostate 9 Complex®
The Nine Prostate Vitamins in Prostate 9 Complex Softgels...
- Help support prostate health and urinary comfort
- Play a role in cellular health and integrity
- Encourage healthy urine flow and function
- Are free of corn starch, sugar esters, shellfish
- Contain non-GMO plant sterols and no artificial colors
Small Gland with a Major Impact on Your Life
It's amazing that a gland about the size of a walnut (normal size) can have such a profound effect on a man's life as he ages. Don't let its small size fool you.
Prostate 9 Complex Supplements Help Keep You Comfortable
The build up of hormones and toxin levels can have a negative effect on the prostate and reproductive system. Our Prostate 9 Complex naturally supports testosterone balance and fights oxidative stress. These nine prostate vitamins, minerals and nutrients offer superior support.
- Saw Palmetto Extract 320 mg. — Chances are good you've heard about saw palmetto as a natural herbal supporter for urination and prostate health. The extract from its berries, grown on dwarf palm trees found in southeastern U.S., is so popular that men spend more than $140 million a year on saw palmetto supplements.
- Proprietary Blend 50 mg. — Non-GMO plant phytosterols and Pygeum africanum powder (bark) for overall prostate health.
- Lycopene (Lyc-O-Mato®) 5 mg. — A potent antioxidant found in tomatoes, lycopene is highly effective in providing protection for prostate tissues. Lyc-O-Mato® tomato lycopene is an all-natural extract of lycopene-rich tomatoes that provides a full complement of tomato carotenoids and other nutrients to benefit good health.
- Vitamin E 66.67 mg. — 333% of Daily Value! An essential nutrient that protects cell membrane integrity and immunity.
- Nettle Leaf Extract 240 mg. — We include nettle leaf extract for two important reasons: One, nettle leaf is a traditional herb that supports prostate health. Two, nettle leaf works to help maintain a healthy urinary tract. Standardized for 1% silica.
- Selenium 200 mcg. — 286% of Daily Value! Did you know your prostate gland naturally contains high levels of this important trace mineral? But as you age, your selenium levels decline drastically, which isn't good for prostate health.
Selenium is essential for prostate health because it is involved in the production of glutathione peroxidase, a very powerful free radical scavenger. Free radicals can damage prostate cells, so you need selenium to help protect your cells and keep your prostate healthy and normal. Unfortunately, we Americans digest very little selenium through our foods due to our diet. That's why we need it every day.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil 50 mg. — Contains fatty acids which can enhance healthy cell development. Pumpkin seed is vital, yet often missing from many prostate formulas. It provides a balanced blend of fatty acids that have special benefits for your prostate.
- Iodine 150 mcg. (from Kelp) — 100% of Daily Value! Provides nourishment to the prostate and is important for two reasons: It has naturally occurring trace elements and minerals; It helps nourish the thyroid, which regulates cell activity and growth, key to optimum prostate health.
- Zinc 15 mg.— 100% of Daily Value! An essential mineral that's important to the total reproductive system.Your prostate concentrates roughly 10 times more zinc in its tissues than any other organ in your body.
Prostate 9 Complex Customer Highlights
- Quality - "Not having to get up in the middle of the night to go is what I love about this product, and what I notice first when I run out!"
Shipments to U.S.A. only.
Lyc-O-Mato® is a registered trademark of LycoRed Natural Products Industries, Ltd.
| * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.