Vitamin D3 - 2000 IU
Natural Sunshine for Health
Item No.# 1700 | ✓ In Stock | Favorite
- Helps your body efficiently absorb calcium
- Maintains a strong immune function and supports heart and cellular health
- Fosters emotional well being and positive mood
- Provides a generous amount of cholecalciferol, the same form of Vitamin D created from sun exposure
After years of slathering on sunscreen, it appears that as many as 75% of us could use some Vitamin D-rich sunshine.1 Vitamin D contributes to bone, breast, colon, immune and heart health. While it's important for everyone to get enough Vitamin D, it's particularly vital for those living in northern climates where the sun's rays are not as intense and winters are long and dark. Wherever you live, your body's ability to absorb Vitamin D declines with age, making supplementation a good choice.
High Quality Vitamin D3
Known as cholecalciferol, your body actually makes Vitamin D3, unlike Vitamin D2, which your body does not make. D3 is formed naturally within about 10 to 15 minutes of sun exposure with no sunscreen. Make sure you're giving your body the "sunshine" it needs all year long.
1. Ginde A.A. Demographic difference and trends of vitamin D insufficiency in the US population, 1988-2004. Nat Rev Rheumatol. 2009 Aug 5(80): 417:8
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|