Digestive Enzyme Complex™
and your order will ship today!
Digestive Enzymes to the RescueDigestive enzymes help break down food so it can be absorbed and used for energy. While raw foods are the best sources for these enzymes, few of us eat enough of them to do much good. Cooked or processed foods don't add enzymes to our system and actually even decrease natural enzyme production further. With ten different enzymes, our Digestive Enzyme Complex can help you digest just about any food that may be an issue for you.
Helps Digest ALL Foods that Cause Problems
This unique digestive formula gives you 30 mg. of calcium, 5 mg. of Bioperine® standardized to 95% piperine, and 5 mg. of pepsin. In addition, you also get a 500 mg. proprietary blend of powerful enzymes to break down various foods and help your system convert it into energy including...
- Protease and Protease II to break down protein
- Lipase to break down oils and fatty acids
- Maltase to break down sugars and grains
- Lactase to break down milk
- Cellulase to break down fiber
- Amylase to break down starch
- Sucrase to break down sucrose into glucose
- Bromelain and Papain to soothe digestive distress
Combined, these nutrients keep your digestion in tip-top shape.
Why the Discomfort After Eating?
If you're uncomfortable after eating or bothered by a sour
taste, you're certainly not alone. Digestion issues are among the main
reasons for office visits, and just about everyone will experience it at
some point in their lives. While you can blame your parents for some of
it, digestive discomfort can also be caused by stress, obesity, smoking, certain fruits, vegetables or dairy.
Benefits of Digestive Enzyme Complex:
- Eases uncomfortable bloating and gas, and other digestive issues
- Manages embarrassing, persistent belching
- Comforts sour stomach
- Supports normal digestion and elimination
Digestive Enzyme Complex Customer Highlights
- Satisfaction - "Your Digestive Enzyme Complex goes wherever we go. It's made all the difference in the world to us."
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|