Lemon Balm Liquid Extract
Benefits of Lemon Balm Liquid Extract:
- Melissa officinalis also known as common balm or balm mint
- Historically treasured for calming and relaxing mind, spirit and body
- Pleasant taste, simply add to water or juice, preferably at night
- High quality, powerful extract that's alcohol free
Lemon balm is a perennial plant belonging to the mint family and is native to parts of Europe and the Mediterranean. It grows in clumps up to nearly 60 inches in height. Herbalists have prized lemon balm for its calming effect and potential to promote restful sleep the healthy, natural way. This is why many customers choose to add it to water or juice at night before going to bed.
Did you know Lemon Balm standardized extract is a key ingredient in our exclusive Restal capsules? This popular blend also delivers four more traditional relaxation herbs: hops extract, kava kava extract, melatonin and valerian root extract...all to help you relax and get the rest you need!
Lemon Balm Liquid Extract Customer Highlights
- Price - "Very satisfied with this Lemon Balm, price, quality, and no alcohol!"
Benefits of Liquid Extracts
Besides their enjoyable taste, liquid extracts work faster and more completely than other forms of supplementation. There are no pills to swallow, no herbs to press, or tea to steep. Simply add it to water or juice. Some even prefer to take them straight. Since liquid nutrients are absorbed quickly, they get to work right away.
Liquid extracts preserve active constituents and have a very long shelf life. They are also the ultimate in convenience to enjoy a tasty, nutritious boost at home, work, or on-the-go. Our Lemon Balm liquid extract is packaged in a brown, light-resistant bottle with easy-to-use dropper.
At night get natural peace of mind and tranquility with Lemon Balm liquid extract.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.