Fire Up Your Circulation and Feel Great
November 18, 2019
Did you know that if you were to lay out all of your veins, arteries and capillaries, they would stretch about 60,000 miles? It’s true! As a point of comparison, the circumference of the Earth is about 25,000 miles, so your circulatory system could wrap around it 2 ½ times.
When you think about it, your circulatory system controls your entire body – and is often felt in your extremities like your feet. If your “super highway” becomes blocked or narrows, traffic can back up or even grind to a halt affecting every part of your body, especially your feet.
This means your muscles and organs, including your heart and brain aren’t receiving all the nutrients and oxygen they need to function properly…and, your extremities – hands, feet, legs & arms – won’t be receiving enough blood either. This can all lead to a host of health concerns.
Why is the Circulatory System so Important?
Once blood leaves your heart, it doesn’t just splash around your body. It moves through your arteries, which carry blood away from your heart, and veins, which carry blood back to your heart. This all happens very quickly.
It takes less than 60 seconds to pump blood to every cell in your body. Your body needs a steady supply of blood and healthy, clear veins, arteries and capillaries to keep all your body parts working right.
Did you know 1 in 4 Americans age 45+ have foot pain? It’s time to take a step in the right direction.
Hidden cause of foot problems…circulation
Blood flow to the feet diminishes with age, making foot problems worse. For example, less blood flow to a tendon could lead to tendon pain. Poor circulation can also cause “pins and needles” feeling, numbness, throbbing, dry skin and even lead to open wounds.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues and they’re not going away, it’s best to err on the side of caution and see your doctor or foot specialist for a proper diagnosis. He/she can determine the best approach for improving circulation and treatment for your feet.
Top Triggers for Poor Circulation in the Feet (and elsewhere)
Smoking. Besides causing respiratory issues, smoking is a major cause of vascular problems, especially in the peripheral parts of the body like the legs and feet. Sensation and circulation decreases leading to serious consequences.
Poor Nutrition. Consuming too much processed, sugary or fatty foods leads to a host of problems including obesity and plaque buildup in the arteries. Eating healthier, nutritious foods will help smooth blood flow.
Sedentary Lifestyle. You may have heard sitting is the new smoking. It’s bad for your health and especially for your circulation. Sitting for long periods, especially in an uncomfortable position or with legs crossed can restrict blood flow. Moving around every hour or so, or better yet, getting daily exercise will help circulation.
Blood Sugar Issues. Damage to arteries in the legs and feet are common side effects of blood sugar issues.
Heart Issues. When arteries become blocked by fatty cholesterol deposits, it causes them to narrow, which restricts blood flow throughout the body.
Obesity. Obesity causes the heart to work harder and leads to circulatory problems.
- Move it – Sitting weakens your glute muscles – and foot function requires strong glutes, hips and abs. Exercises like hip bridges strengthen tummy and hips and also help you practice getting up and down from the floor.
- Fill Up On Omegas – Since inflammation can play a role in foot pain, fight back with the anti-inflammatory effect of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Reach for nuts, seeds, legumes, vegetables, fruits, olive oil and fish.
- Stretch it Out – Roll your ankles, lift your heels, wiggle and stretch your toes and lengthen your hamstrings and calves.
- Massage – Have a professional massage your feet or do it yourself. Sit comfortably, apply lotion and gently rub feet, toes, heels & legs. You may want to consider a foot massaging device.
- Try Circulation-Supporting Supplements
Found only at Botanic Choice, this powerful formula delivers the exact ingredients in the exact dosage research indicates is most effective. It’s guaranteed to give you 7 big benefits:
- Supports blood vessel & muscle function, essential for a healthy heart.
- Offers an ingredient that may help fight water retention.
- Delivers a traditional ingredient that encourages comfort for leg circulation.
- Supports the ability for blood vessels to relax, encouraging healthy blood flow.
- Encourages efficient circulation & fluidity.
- Supplies an ingredient that fosters smooth, flexible blood vessels.
- Encourages cellular energy balance so nutrients get delivered to extremities.
Not Your Ordinary Ingredients, Gluten-Free and Non-GMO
Not only did we seek out the best combination of ingredients, we also made sure they were non- GMO, gluten-free, high quality, standardized extracts from world-class suppliers. And not just a couple of lightweight ingredients. Our exclusive CircuPlus 1500 delivers ten potent ingredients in generous dosages. Just look at all you get with each daily dose:
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 100 mg. An important micronutrient, thiamin is essential for normal muscle tone in the heart and blood vessel function.
- Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 200 mcg. This special patented form from Albion laboratories ensures superior absorption of this mineral nutrient. Chromium is key for healthy blood sugar, general health and wellness.
- Bilberry Extract (standardized for 25% anthocyanidins) 150 mg. Works to balance fluids for healthy blood vessels and veins.
- Butcher’s Broom Extract (Standardized for 10% ruscogenins) 200 mg. Centuries ago the ancient Greeks and Romans used butcher’s broom as a general health tonic. Today it’s well known and studied for its active compounds, ruscogenin and neoruscogenin, that helps promote healthy permeability in veins.
- Cayenne Pepper (40,000 Heat Units per gram) 100 mg. Cayenne contains a special class of phytochemicals called flavonoids. These free radical scavengers help preserve the strength and integrity of arterial walls, allowing the body to deliver nutrients and oxygen throughout the body.
- Coleus forskohlii extract (standardized for 10% forskolin) 20 mg. This Ayurvedic herb supports the ability for blood vessels to relax for healthy blood flow.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract (standardized for 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides) 150 mg. Well-known for memory support, ginkgo biloba works by encouraging efficient circulation to not only your brain but to your entire body as well.
- Hawthorn 100 mg. Widely used throughout Europe for heart concerns, hawthorn berry benefits your cardiovascular system by maintaining healthy blood flow so oxygen and nutrients are efficiently transported throughout your body.
- Olive Leaf Extract (standardized for 20% oleuropein) 500 mg. First used in ancient Egypt, olive leaf exhibits antioxidant properties and supports blood circulation to the heart.
- Silicon -5 mg. An essential, non-metallic micromineral, silicon is important for the elasticity of blood vessels and arteries.
Works Wonderfully! “CircuPlus 1500 has helped my leg wonderfully and with circulation throughout my body” – Reva L., Centerville, IA
Feels Great! “I have struggled for 4 years with my circulation and your CircuPlus 1500 has really helped. I take this before bed each night & feel great.” – John D., Frederick, MD
A Big Part of My Day! “You have played a big part in surviving my day-to-day issues.” – Robert R., Orlando, FL
Says Goodbye to Exhaustion! “CircuPlus 1500 works really well. I was feeling tired & rundown, but now I feel great and can handle each day a lot better!” – Dennis, Kentucky
Healthiest I’ve Been! “Not only do you have quality products at reasonable prices, but in the past 15 years I’ve been taking your products, I’m the healthiest I have ever been. Keep up the good work.” – John S., Phoenix, AZ