Wearable Health?!? 6 Accessories for Everyday Living
June 9, 2021
In This Healthy Insight:
What are health accessories?
Health accessories are those products that aim to improve the quality of life, enhance comfort and offer maximum independence. Popular accessories include:
Brands that carry health accessories
Botanic Choice carries a variety of health accessories from several high-quality suppliers for mobility, reading, circulation and more. Our top brands and products include:
- Pure Enrichment Neck and Shoulder Heating Pads. Available in charcoal gray or turquoise, the Pure Relief Neck and Shoulder Heating Pad is perfectly contoured to relieve muscle tension where people experience it most—the neck and shoulder area. Thanks to the built-in magnetic closures, Pure Relief is designed to stay in place throughout your entire session. Use for just 20 minutes daily (or as recommended by your doctor) to increase blood flow and reduce pain and muscle tension.
There’s a 2-hour auto shut-off to conserve energy and prevent burns caused by excessive heating. Pure Relief Neck and Shoulder Heating Pad has an extra-long 9-foot cord that makes it easier to use from the comfort of your bed or favorite chair. The cover is machine-washable and comes with a convenient storage bag that keeps the heating pad clean and protected in between uses.
- Kole Imports Walking Cane. Great for travel, the grocery store or running quick errands, this 32″ to 36″ Foldable Walking Cane folds easily and can be taken anywhere. It is adjustable, lightweight and durable, made of strong metal with a sturdy, comfortable plastic handle and a non-slip bottom stopper. It has four segments, connected with an elastic cord that snap together quickly and easily into a stable walking cane. Keep one in your car and one for around the house.
- Cougar Readers. Close up vision is one of the first things to go! Then it’s time to reach for these. 5.00 power with case included.
- PediFix Sensitive Feet Foot Protection Insoles. Maximum comfort for diabetic and arthritic feet. Reduce friction to help prevent calluses. Two long-lasting layers help accommodate pressure points. Compresses and rebounds with each step.
- Celeste Stein Compression Socks. Improves circulation of blood flow; gives your legs relief while you, walk, work, travel or sit. Helps reduce pain from varicose veins. Available in regular (up to 15″) and wide (up to 22″) calf in solid colors or fun, fashion-forward prints, mild or moderate support. Mild Support (8-15 mmHg) – for tired achy legs, minor ankle, leg and foot swelling or mild varicose veins. Moderate Support (15-22 mmHg) – for travel, pregnancy, ankle, leg and foot swelling and more severe varicose veins. Compression socks for comfort, blood flow and snug support. Ideal for athletes, people who stand all day, or have circulation issues.
- Meridian Point Massager. With two massage modes, the invigorating vibration of the point massager relaxes leg and arm muscles and soothes aches and pains. Compact design ideal for home, office and travel. Elastic strap fits all sizes.
Are health accessories right for you?
Health accessories can make your life more comfortable and help you continue to be independent. Your healthcare provider can give you advice on what might be right for you.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.